Searching...
Friday 24 January 2014

Pink sand beach, Bermuda:

Pink sand beach, Bermuda:


Bermuda's pink sand beaches and clear, cerulean blue ocean waters are popular with tourists. Many of Bermuda's hotels are located along the south shore of the island. In addition to its beaches, there are a number of sightseeing attractions. Historic St George's is a designated World Heritage Site. Scuba divers can explore numerous wrecks and coral reefs in relatively shallow water (typically 30–40 ft or 9–12 m in depth), with virtually unlimited visibility. Many nearby reefs are readily accessible from shore by snorkellers, especially at Church Bay.

Bermuda's most popular visitor attraction is the Royal Naval Dockyard, which includes the Bermuda Maritime Museum. Other attractions include the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo, Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute, the Botanical Gardens and Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art, lighthouses, and the Crystal Caves with stalactites and underground saltwater pools.It is not possible to rent a car on the island; public transport is available or visitors can hire scooters for use as private transport.

Source:
Picture: | Link:
Wikipedia:: | Link:
PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE

1 comments:

  1. I must say that it would be a rare type of beach as pink sand is very rarely seen at seashore. I have never been to Bermuda yet but I would love to be there. I will refer a best vacation planner to plan my Bermuda trip very soon. I am a travel loving person and majorly prefer to visit beach tourist destinations. I hope I would be there to enjoy beauty of lovely pink sand beach. I just love your article and image. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!