Searching...
Friday 27 September 2013

Pongua Waterfall ,Vietnam:

Pongua Waterfall ,Vietnam:



Pongua Falls" also known as the 7 layers waterfall is such a beautiful, peaceful place that one day I came back for a third visit even though it was cold and raining. People often go there to walk and play in the falls so I thought I could get some nice photos. Then I saw the monks coming and rushed to a nice vantage on a rock outcropping where I clicked away as the monks chanted for a quick moment 
source:
Picture: | Link:
information: | Link:
PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE

1 comments:

  1. Buddhist pilgrimage tour packages have extraordinary end result for Lord Buddha followers. Tourists come to India to appreciate the accepted Buddhist temples, stupas, vihars, monasteries, caves and footprints of Lord Buddha. You can conclude all Buddhist attractions at notorious Buddhist pilgrimage sites in India with ease.

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!