Searching...
Thursday 4 July 2013

Karachi Financial Towers, Karachi,Pakistan:

Karachi Financial Towers, Karachi,Pakistan:

In order to create a lifestyle for the “Generation Y” of Karachi and international investors, the Company has acquired a piece of land measuring 12,950 sq yards from Pakistan Railway, situated at I. I. Chundrigar Road. The title of the land has been transferred in the name of the Company. KFT complies with the strategies and framework for the long term development of the site. KFT will also benchmark and generate design guidelines for property development while maintaining the overall quality of environment and functional efficiency of the surrounding district. The site is situated at the midpoint of I. I.Chundrigar Road, which is the main hub of economic activity in the Central Business District of Karachi. The site is adjacent to Karachi City Railway Station. The main access to the site is from 150 feet wide I.I.Chundrigar Road which leads to Karachi Port. All services and utilities shall be linked from I.I. Chundrigar Road.

Source:
Picture:
information:
PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!