Searching...
Sunday 19 May 2013

Chaweng beach,Ko Samui,Thailand:

Chaweng beach,Ko Samui,Thailand:

Chaweng is the beach on the east coast of Ko Samui and has a reputation for a pristine white beach and an excellent nightlife infrastructure especially on the northern end of the beach.Chaweng is the largest and most popular of Samui's beaches, and is usually divided into three sections: North Chaweng, Central Chaweng and Chaweng Noi (Little Chaweng) around a headland to the south. Chaweng Beach is the longest beach on Samui Island's east coast. The beach is beautiful here and local developers are finally cleaning up some of the trashy areas on the island. It attracts many young travelers and families alike, but still remains good value for money.
Source:
Pic:
wikitreval:
PLACE YOUR AD CODE HERE

3 comments:

  1. Valuable info. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I’m shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate Koh Samui villa for sale for me? I bookmarked it.
    http://markiproperty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciating the persistence you put into your website and detailed information you present.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a
    while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
    Excellent read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm
    including your RSS feeds tto my Google account.


    My web blog :: Pattaya Centara Grand Mirage Resort

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grеetings! I've been following yοur website for a lоng time now anԁ finally got the courage to go ahead anԁ give you a ѕhout
    out from Austіn Tx! Juѕt wanted tо mеntion keep up the
    fantаstic job!

    Review my website - resorts in thailand

    ReplyDelete

 
Back to top!